Learn the basics of Go, an open source programming language originally developed by a team at Google and enhanced by many contributors from the open source community. This course is designed for individuals with some basic previous programming experience using such languages as C, Python, or Java, and covers the fundamental elements of Go. Topics include data types, protocols, formats, and writing code that incorporates RFCs and JSON. Most importantly, you’ll have a chance to practice writing Go programs and receive feedback from your peers. Upon completing this course, you'll be able to implement simple Go programs, which will prepare you for subsequent study at a more advanced level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
Developers interested to learn a new and dynamic language
2. Any one interested to embark on a programming career
Understand the essentials of programming and Go structure
Build working Go programs
Learn how to make effective Go design with Go tools
RATIONAL OF COURSE
1. Sharing your work easily with co-workers & customers
2. How to fit GitLab into your team's workflow
3. Use cloud-based and free online software GitLab
4. Know about the flexibility of being operating system independent 5. Be able to work remotely on a large development project
This course is a theoretical and hands-on practical guided. Trainees will be taught, with examples and will be required to carry-our exercises immediately.
This course will consist of:
3. Use cases & projects