GOOGLE WORKSPACE 5 days training & workshop
Get to know everything included in Google Workspace, such as business email, online file storage, shared calendars, and video meetings. Discover new ways to auto-organise your inbox, create shared team calendars, set up dynamic project plans, broadcast live events, and more.
This course is based on the Google Workspace Learning Center and additional resources listed at the end of this webpage.
PRODUCTS YOU WILL LEARN
1. Gmail - Secure business email and so much more. The latest Gmail makes it easier to stay
on top of the work that matters. With secure, ad-free email as a foundation, you can also chat, make voice or video calls, and stay on top of project work with shared files and tasks – all right in Gmail.
2. Calendar - Your plans, at your fingertips. Google Calendar brings all of your calendars together in one place, so you can manage work, events, meetings, personal life and everything in between.
3. Drive - Store, access, and share your files in one secure place. Store any and every file. Access files anytime, anywhere from your desktop and mobile devices. Control how files are shared.
4. Chat - Simplify 1:1 messaging and group collaboration. From direct messages to group conversations, Google Chat and Spaces help teams collaborate fluidly and efficiently from anywhere. Securely connect with anyone with whom you work, and take group work to the next level with shared chat, files and tasks.
5. Meet - Secure video meetings for your business. Keep your team connected with enterprise-grade video conferencing built on Google’s robust and secure global infrastructure. Meet is included with Google Workspace and Google Workspace for Education
6. Jamboard - Visualise your ideas in a new and collaborative way Unleash your team’s creativity with Jamboard. Sketch your ideas whiteboard-style while benefiting from the access and connectivity of an interactive canvas, on mobile, or right from your web browser. Drop images, add notes, and pull assets directly from the web while collaborating with team members from anywhere
7. Docs - Word processing for teams. Create and edit text documents right in your browser —no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
8. Sheets - Collaborative, smart, secure spreadsheets for fast-moving organisations. Sheets was designed with the needs of agile organisations in mind. AI features mean that you can tap into the right insights to make meaningful business decisions. A cloud-based architecture enables you to collaborate with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Compatibility with external systems, including Microsoft Office, removes the friction of working with multiple data sources. And built on top of Google’s infrastructure, Sheets gives you the freedom to create, while helping to keep your information secure.
9. Slides - Beautiful presentations created together. Create and edit polished presentations in your browser—no software required. Multiple people can work at the same time so everyone always has the latest version.
10. Forms - Easy to create surveys and forms for everyone. Create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires at no extra cost. Gather everything in a spreadsheet and analyse data right in Google Sheets.
11. Sites - Effortlessly create impactful team sites. Collaboratively create engaging, high-quality sites for your team, project or event. The sites look great on every screen, from desktop to smartphone. All without learning design or programming.
12. Keep - Capture what’s important and get more done. Keep organised. Capture inspiration and to-dos effortlessly. Collaborate on notes with teammates and set reminders to stay on track. Everything syncs across your devices, so what’s important is always in reach.
13. Cloud Search - The information that you need, right when you need it. Use the power of Google to search across your company’s content. From Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar and more, Google Cloud Search answers your questions and delivers relevant suggestions to help you throughout the day.
SECURITY & MANAGEMENT:
14. Admin (Console) - Manage Google Workspace for your organisation. Easily add users, manage devices, and configure security and settings so your data stays safe. Administration shouldn't need a manual.
15. Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics - Tag Manager gives you the ability to add and update your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, re-marketing, and more. Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimisation (SEO) and marketing purposes.
16. Endpoint management - Keep things simple – and moving. Endpoint management for Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, MacOS and Linux is easy to set up and use.
17. Vault - Data retention and eDiscovery for Google Workspace. Keep track of what matters. Retain, search and export your organisation’s data from select apps with Vault for Google Workspace Business and Enterprise editions.
(THIS IS A 5 DAYs / 35 HOURS COURSE)
0. GOOGLE WORKSPACE ACCOUNT
1. LOGIN AND CREDENTIALS
2. WORKSPACE APPS OVERVIEW
3. UNDERSTANDING CLOUD-BASED WORKSPACE
1. COMPOSING E-MAILS AND FORMATTING
2. BOXES, CATEGORIES AND LABELS
3. PERSONALISING YOUR E-MAIL
4. GMAIL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
5. CALENDAR, CHAT AND MEET SETTINGS
1. UNDERSTANDING EVENTS ( OR MEETINGS)
2. BOOKING AND EDITING CALENDAR EVENTS
3. INVITING PARTICIPANTS TO AN EVENT
4. MULTIPLE CALENDARS AND SHARING CALENDARS
5. CALENDAR,BOOKING FOR MEET
1. STARTING A GROUP CONVERSATION
2. CREATING AND BROWSING SPACE
3. FINDING APP AND MESSAGE REQUESTS
1. GOOGLE DRIVE FRAMEWORK
2. CREATING FOLDERS AND DOCUMENTS
3. EDITING YOUR DRIVE
4. ORGANISE TEAM FILES IN SHARED SPACE
5. DESKTOP DRIVE APP FOR WINDOWS AND MAC OS
1. NOTE TAKING
2. CREATING REMINDERS
3. EDITING LABELS
4. ARCHIVING AND DELETING ITEMS
1. BOOKING AND INVITING PARTICIPANTS TO A MEETING
2. CREATING AN INSTANT MEETING AND MEETING FOR LATER
3. SCHEDULE MEET IN GOOGLE CALENDAR
4. SHARE-SCREEN, CHAT, HOST CONTROL AND ACTIVITIES
1. SETTINGS, OPTIONS, AND CREATING FRAMES
2. DRAWING AND EDITING JAMBOARD
3. JOIN A MEET EVENT WITH JAMBOARD
4. MORE ACTIONS AND SHARING JAMBOARD
5. IMPORTING IMAGES INTO JAMBOARD
1. BLANK DOCUMENT AND TEMPLATES
2. IMPORTING FROM MS. WORD
3. CREATING/EDITING/SAVING AND SHARING A DOCUMENT
4. SHARING, CO-EDITING AND GOOGLE MEET OPTIONS
5. ADDING IMAGES, CHARTS AND DATA TO DOCS
6. MENU FUNCTIONS AND PRINTING (HARD AND SOFT COPIES)
7. MOVING SHEETS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS INTO DOCS
8. SETTINGS AND MENU OPTIONS
1. MAKING A SHEET OR USING A TEMPLATE
2. IMPORTING FROM MS. POWERPOINT
3. SETTINGS, OPTIONS, AND SHARING SHEETS
4. FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS
5. MENUS AND CELLS SETTINGS
6. TABLES AND TABLE SETTINGS
7. CHARTS AND GRAPHS
8. IMPORTING DATA INTO SHEETS
9. LINKING BETWEEN SHEETS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
10. ADDITIONAL: DROP-DOWN CHIP FUNCTION
1. MAKING FROM A BLANK SLIDE OR USING A TEMPLATE
2. IMPORTING FROM MS. POWERPOINT
3. SETTINGS, OPTIONS, AND SHARING SLIDES
4. MAKING THE MOST OF SLIDESHOW
5. IMPORTING DATA/TABLES/IMAGES INTO SLIDESHOW
6. IMPORT CHARTS FROM GOOGLE SHEET
1. BLANK FORMS OR USING A TEMPLATE
2. TYPES OF FORMS (INCLUDING QUIZ AND ANSWERS)
3. EMBEDDING FORMS IN E-MAIL, WEBSITE OR LINKS
4. READING FORM RESPONSES IN GOOGLE SHEET
5. CREATING CHARTS AND ANALYSING FORMS DATA
1. BLANK SITE OR USING A TEMPLATE
2. USING THEMES IN SITES
3. CREATING AND NAVIGATING PAGES
4. ADDING EXTERNAL LINKS TO SITES
5. INSERTING TEXT, IMAGES, EMBEDDING LINKS AND DRIVE
6. SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, YOUTUBE, CALENDAR, MAPS AND OTHER GOOGLE APP
7. SHARING AND PUBLISHING YOUR SITE
13. CLOUD SEARCH
1. LOGGING IN TO CLOUD SEARCH ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
2. SYNCING ACROSS DEVICES
3. BOOKMARKING AND SHARING DATA
SECURITY & MANAGEMENT
1. UNDERSTANDING GOOGLE ADMIN DASHBOARD
2. ADDING, MANAGING, DELETING USERS
3. MANAGE BILLING, DOMAINS AND ALERTS
4. CREATE MAILING LIST GROUPS
5. ANALYSING DASHBOARD DATA
6. SECURITY MATTERS
15. GOOGLE TAG MANAGER AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. PURPOSE OF GTM & GA
2. IMPLEMENTING GTM IN GOOGLE SITES
3. ANALYSING DATA FROM GA
4. MULTIPLE SOURCE DATA READING
5. GTM FOR NON-GOOGLE SITES
16. ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT
1. ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT FOR ANDROID, IOS, WINDOWS, CHROME OS, MACOS AND LINUX
2. CENTRALISED ADMINISTRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNTS AND DEVICES
3. USING INTEGRATED CLOUD IDENTITY
4. SETUP 2-STEP VERIFICATION AND SECURITY KEYS
5. ANALYSE SECURITY ANALYTICS
1. SET UP VAULT USER ACCESS AND VAULT PRIVILEGES
2. RETENTION AND E-DISCOVERY FOR ORGANISATIONS
3. LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
4. INFORMATION GOVERNANCE: RETAIN AND DELETE DATA
5. E-DISCOVERY: SEARCH, HOLD, AND EXPORT DATA OF INTEREST
6. ACCESS CONTROL AND AUDITING
1. GOOGLE Workspace Learning Center
2. Coursera - Google Career Certificates
3. Google Workspace Courses - Training
4. Introduction to Google Workspace Administration - cloudskillsboost
5. Google Cloud CITIbank PBWM-Neueda Technologies Ireland
6. GOOGLE Workspace Centre-Marc & Zed Training Pte Ltd Singapore
LICENSING INFORMATION The work in this document and subsequent materials used in training are licensed or are open-source licensed (Creative Commons License) by the respective parties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is new to Google Workspace or interested in learning and using the broad range of Google Workspace products in their daily work.
If your orgnisation has subscribed to GOOGLE WORKSPACE.
This is a hands-on, practical-based course. Trainees will be required to follow along with immersive practical training and exercises during the class.
By the end of this course, you will get:
Learn the Google Workspace, a cloud-based platform
Effectively use the apps and their crossover functionalities
Practise Incremental Development
Understand Process & Product Adaptation
FOR PRICING AND BOOKING THIS COURSE, PLEASE E-MAIL US AT email@example.com
OR CALL +6012 451 4977 (MALAYSIA) OR +65 9052 3859 (SINGAPORE)
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by Marc & Zed Training Singapore in collaboration with Marc & Zed SPACES Malaysia